Are you a pre-MBA candidate?
Pre-MBA candidate are individuals who have been accepted to an MBA program, but have yet to start. Therefore, you may want to consider attending a pre-MBA bootcamp or applying to scholarships that offer significant financial benefits for awarded individuals from some of our corporate partners.
Credit Suisse MBA Military Boot Camp
Attention Prior-Military First Year MBA Candidates
Have you considered life on Wall Street after life in the Military? Do you have questions about the transition to corporate life? Are you concerned about how to transfer your military skills to investment banking?
Apply now for the Credit Suisse MBA Military Boot Camp, an educational outreach initiative for prior-military MBA candidates who are entering business school this fall and who are interested in a career in financial services. During this full day program you will learn about careers in Investment Banking, Sales and Trading and Private Banking. You will receive advice from previous Vets who have made the successful transition to Wall Street and will have time to network with members of the Credit Suisse Americas Veterans’ Network, the first such network on Wall Street.
The Boot Camp will run out of our office at:
11 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Application details: Click here to apply
– The program is geared towards prior-military MBA candidates entering a full-time 2 year MBA program in Fall 2014.
– Applications must be received by June 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET.
– Application to this program is selective. Travel expenses will be covered up to $150 by Credit Suisse.
– For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Everyday, Googlers work on cool things that matter. We think student veterans should have the same opportunity. Each summer, Google sponsors the Google Student Veteran Summit, an all-expense paid, two-day event at our Mountain View headquarters. This year, up to 50 student veterans will be selected to attend the summit from July 27th to July 29th.
This Google Student Veteran Summit includes a professional development curriculum designed to help veterans brush up their business skills and ensure a smooth transition to the civilian workplace. Participants will also meet members of Google’s Veteran community and get an inside look at the company’s unique culture of impact and collaboration.
To apply, students must:
• Plan to begin their first year in a full-time MBA Program in the United States in the Fall 2014 term
• Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States
• Have served in one of the following United States Military Services: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy
• Demonstrate academic excellence in a business-related discipline and interest in technology
If you know any veteran students that might be interested in the program, we encourage you to have them apply now. The deadline to apply is 11:59PM PST May 25, 2014.
Please check out our FAQ page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to women, Blacks/African Americans, LGBT, Hispanics/Latinos, Alaskan Native/American Indian, military veterans, and students with disabilities entering business school in Fall 2014.
• To be eligible, students must be newly admitted to an AACSB accredited business school for the 2014 – 2015 year.
• The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the first year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program) within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Research, or Public Finance.
• Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2016, the Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources.
• Online Applicant Summary Form
• Create a candidate profile and apply
• An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and their relation to the Bank of America Merrill
• Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship
• Copy of one essay submitted with your business school application
• Two letters of recommendation
• EARLY Applicant Deadline – Friday, March 14, 2014 (receive invitation to participate in finance education series with Global Banking & Markets business professionals and early application screening/review).
• SECOND Applicant Deadline – Friday, April 11, 2014
• EXTENDED Applicant Deadline – Wednesday, April 30, 2014
For additional questions please contact a member of our MBA Fellowship Team at: MBAFellowship@bankofamerica.com