Are you a pre-MBA candidate?
Pre-MBA candidate are individuals who have been accepted to an MBA program, but have yet to start. Therefore, you may want to consider attending a pre-MBA bootcamp or applying to scholarships that offer significant financial benefits for awarded individuals from some of our corporate partners.
Credit Suisse MBA Military Boot Camp
Attention Prior-Military First Year MBA Candidates
Have you considered life on Wall Street after life in the Military? Do you have questions about the transition to corporate life? Are you concerned about how to transfer your military skills to investment banking?
Apply now for the Credit Suisse MBA Military Boot Camp, an educational outreach initiative for prior-military MBA candidates who are entering business school this fall and who are interested in a career in financial services. During this full day program you will learn about careers in Investment Banking, Sales and Trading and Private Banking. You will receive advice from previous Vets who have made the successful transition to Wall Street and will have time to network with members of the Credit Suisse Americas Veterans’ Network, the first such network on Wall Street.
The Boot Camp will run out of our office at:
11 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Application details: Click here to apply
- The program is geared towards prior-military MBA candidates entering a full-time 2 year MBA program in Fall 2014.
- Applications must be received by June 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Application to this program is selective. Travel expenses will be covered up to $150 by Credit Suisse.
- For additional information, please contact email@example.com
• A paid summer opportunity in one of the Institutional Clients Group Associate programs during the period between the first and second years of business school
• A $25K stipend for the first year of business school (a portion may be taxable)
• An opportunity to receive an additional $25K stipend for the second year of business school, after successful completion of the summer internship and an accepted offer to join the firm full-time
• A required three-year commitment to continue work in ICG post-MBA completion.
• Competitive GMAT scores
• Endorsement letter from a
Professor or Manager
• Personal essay
• GPA 3.2
• Must be authorized to work in
the United States
• Must not require sponsorship for employment
• Acceptance and intention to attend one of the MBA programs from which ICG recruitsor which is affiliated with our diversity partners
How to Apply:
All candidates must apply through Citi’s website at www.oncampus.citi.com. Under Vacancy criteria, select U.S., Institutional Clients Group, Summer Associate, MBA Fellowship.
Completed applications should be received by Friday, June 13, 2014.
Everyday, Googlers work on cool things that matter. We think student veterans should have the same opportunity. Each summer, Google sponsors the Google Student Veteran Summit, an all-expense paid, two-day event at our Mountain View headquarters. This year, up to 50 student veterans will be selected to attend the summit from July 27th to July 29th.
This Google Student Veteran Summit includes a professional development curriculum designed to help veterans brush up their business skills and ensure a smooth transition to the civilian workplace. Participants will also meet members of Google’s Veteran community and get an inside look at the company’s unique culture of impact and collaboration.
To apply, students must:
• Plan to begin their first year in a full-time MBA Program in the United States in the Fall 2014 term
• Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States
• Have served in one of the following United States Military Services: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy
• Demonstrate academic excellence in a business-related discipline and interest in technology
If you know any veteran students that might be interested in the program, we encourage you to have them apply now. The deadline to apply is 11:59PM PST May 25, 2014.
Please check out our FAQ page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
MBA EDGE is PwC’s exclusive pre-MBA global consulting internship program offered to a select group of incoming first year MBAs. Students will have the opportunity to be deployed on an actual two week client engagement in an international location followed by a two day PwC Experience in one of our local US offices. This is a paid internship taking place July 11th – July 29th and the application deadline is around the corner. Additional program details and eligibility requirements are outlined in the attached marketing advertisement.
Will you help us market this unique opportunity to your incoming MBA class by doing the following?
1. Advertise the attached program flyer on your website and social media
2. Distribute the attached program flyer to interested parties
3. Provide referrals of top candidates joining your program
Applications are due by midnight on Sunday, May 4th, 2014. Applicant screening and interviews will occur May 5th – May 19th with MBA EDGE program class finalized by May 27th.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to women, Blacks/African Americans, LGBT, Hispanics/Latinos, Alaskan Native/American Indian, military veterans, and students with disabilities entering business school in Fall 2014.
• To be eligible, students must be newly admitted to an AACSB accredited business school for the 2014 – 2015 year.
• The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the first year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program) within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Research, or Public Finance.
• Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2016, the Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources.
• Online Applicant Summary Form
• Create a candidate profile and apply
• An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and their relation to the Bank of America Merrill
• Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship
• Copy of one essay submitted with your business school application
• Two letters of recommendation
• EARLY Applicant Deadline – Friday, March 14, 2014 (receive invitation to participate in finance education series with Global Banking & Markets business professionals and early application screening/review).
• SECOND Applicant Deadline – Friday, April 11, 2014
• EXTENDED Applicant Deadline – Wednesday, April 30, 2014
For additional questions please contact a member of our MBA Fellowship Team at: MBAFellowship@bankofamerica.com